Why you should invest in Lithgow
The Lithgow LGA is the perfect place to invest in or expand your existing business. A unique set of factors makes the decision to invest in Lithgow so easy:.
- Pro development - Lithgow City Council and the Lithgow community welcomes new investment with a proactive, positive and supportive approach. Come and talk to us about your investment and business ideas
- Proximity - Lithgow is just over 120 minutes to Sydney’s CBD and Airport, 90 minutes to Penrith, and 35 minutes to Katoomba by car. Lithgow is the true “gateway” to the outlying regional centres of Bathurst, Orange, Mudgee and Oberon from Sydney
- Affordable - Lithgow offers quality serviced land and built assets at a fraction of Sydney and other regional centre costs. Reduce your business costs and relocate to Lithgow.
- Connected - Lithgow is centred on major regional highways and rail lines affording easy access to employment resources and markets in Sydney and regional centres. The $1bn upgrade of the Great Western Highway between Lithgow and Penrith makes driving and on road transport logistics to Sydney fast and efficient.
- Resourced - Lithgow offers water security, all essential services, an excellent communications capacity, and a highly skilled workforce. Take advantage of all these resources so close to Sydney.
- Liveable - Lithgow celebrates a rich cultural history, beautiful natural surroundings, an invigorating climate, affordable housing choices, unique independent food and shopping experiences, a diverse employment base and a large range of health, community, recreational and educational facilities.
Major Lithgow Businesses and Agencies
Lithgow is already home to diverse range of large local, national and international businesses and Government agencies. These businesses include power generation, mining, manufacturing, health services, education, confectionary, entertainment and retail. Click on their logos for more information.
Lithgow Investment Prospectus
See Councils current Lithgow Investment Prospectus and peruse the many opportunities to invest across the Lithgow LGA. A new online version will be available from July 1 2View 015.
Commercial Properties for Sale
Commercial Properties for Lease or Rent
Lithgow City Council Properties for Lease
Council holds a substantial property portfolio with a number of well located and maintained properties available for lease from time to time. Follow the links to find currently available listings. For further information contact Mr Jamie Giokaris at LJ Hooker Lithgow on 63 51 2548